Exile Wilderness MedFest
— An immersive wilderness medicine experience —
5pm Friday 25th October- 3pm 27th October 2019
Mojo Active, Over Court Farm, Over Lane, Almondsbury, Bristol BS32 4DF
Looks for the signs along Over Lane to direct you to the car park
Call the Festival Hotline on +44 7799 068907
A range of options to make your festival more unique, special, adventurous….and romantic?
Camper Vans welcome in a dedicated area at no extra cost Please note that no electric hookup is available
Camping for tents of all sizes close to the action, close to the car park (so no dragging your gear for miles!) all within sight of the whole festival park.
Hammock up in a secluded woodland and live the life of of jungle wilderness medic
Build your own shelter using natural materials
Bivouac up in the woods- see if you can survive the Wild West Country weather
Not a camper? No problem. You can come and go as you need to (any local hotel you book appearance may differ from image!)
Some things that you’ll need to bring….
1. Tent and camping stuff
2. A camping stove
3. Cup, knife, fork, plate (we won't provide these to help the environment)
4. Camp chair if you have one. Don't go and buy one especially though.
5. Pad and pen
6. Appropriate outdoor clothes. Just like in real wilderness medicine, you'll be outside whatever the weather.
7. A torch. You’ll definitely need this.
8. Food and drink for the Friday night. We'll provide pizza, but you might be hungry!
9. Beer or cider. We'll have a some, but please do bring some of your own.